In the Centre Region we have several markets within about 25 miles of State College each week:
- Tuesdays: Boalsburg Farmers Market at the Pennsylvania Military Museum and State College Farmers Market on Locust Lane
- Thursday: Huntingdon at Portstown Park
- Friday: State College on Locust Lane and Philipsburg on Main Street
- Saturday: North Atherton in State College at Home Depot, Bellefonte at the Gamble Mill, Millheim Farmers Market, and Philipsburg
- Last Saturday of the summer months Village on the Green Market in Julian, PA
If you want to get some insight on vendors or have some to leave, you can also use Local Bounty as well. It's a website that offers "users the chance to find local sources for goods of all kinds — from apples to art, pets to pumpkins. Users can enter information about local producers, write reviews, and rate their experiences."
Eat fresh. Eat local.